Brix Energy Gel Maple and Ginger (single)
With this new flavour every bit as natural as the previous ones, you’ll enjoy an energy gel made with our own formula which contains just the right amount of ginger to aid digestion and prevent stomach aches.
With 160 mg of added sodium to go along with all the included minerals and antioxidants, this gel will help you maximize your energy and improve your recovery time!
BRIX is an authentic, all-natural, unprocessed product with no artificial colours or preservatives.
To enjoy your favourite sports such as running, the triathlon, cycling, trail running, or any other intense physical exercise, BRIX energy gel helps increase your stamina during long period of activity. It provides an energy source that’s easily absorbed by the body and made with all-natural ingredients.
BRIX is an energy source that’s easily absorbed by the body during physical activity:
- BRIX can help increase your stamina during long periods of activity.
- When consumed following physical exertion, it allows your body to recover by replenishing your glycogen reserves.
- BRIX is also a source of potassium, an electrolyte that helps balance cellular fluid pressure, helping you maintain your performance.
- To our new flavours, Raspberry, Sweet and Salty, Blueberry, and Ginger , we’ve added 160 mg of sodium. enough to enable the mechanism of muscle contraction. This addition helps prevent muscle cramps and dehydration during long periods of physical activity in very hot weather.
The benefits of maple syrup>
- Source of electrolytes : With the exertion demanded by endurance sports, we lose potassium through perspiration. Maple syrup is partly composed of potassium, calcium and magnesium, therefore it fits well into a sports enthusiast’s diet. All three minerals work to help muscle contraction and release.
- Source of antioxidants: A 60 mL portion of maple syrup contains at least 4 mg of polyphenols. These antioxidants help reduce muscle fatigue if consumed before and during training, and may even speed up recovery when consumed afterward.
Maple syrup is a source of zinc, a mineral that also acts as an antioxidant. Some studies show that zinc improves muscle metabolism and strength development.
What’s more, 60 mL or 29 G of maple syrup provides 100% of the body’s manganese requirements, which ensures an optimal intake of micronutrients.
A good assortment of micronutrients vital for obtaining good muscle recovery.