Brix Maple and Himalayan Salt (700g bottle)
- all-natural energy
- 1 serving (38g) = 100 Calories + Electrolytes + Carbs
- 15 minutes before activity
- top up during activity at every 45 minutes
Ingredients: maple syrup, Himalayan salt.
The benefits of maple syrup>
- Source of electrolytes : With the exertion demanded by endurance sports, we lose potassium through perspiration. Maple syrup is partly composed of potassium, calcium and magnesium, therefore it fits well into a sports enthusiast’s diet. All three minerals work to help muscle contraction and release.
- Source of antioxidants: A 60 mL portion of maple syrup contains at least 4 mg of polyphenols. These antioxidants help reduce muscle fatigue if consumed before and during training, and may even speed up recovery when consumed afterward.
Maple syrup is a source of zinc, a mineral that also acts as an antioxidant. Some studies show that zinc improves muscle metabolism and strength development.
What’s more, 60 mL or 29 G of maple syrup provides 100% of the body’s manganese requirements, which ensures an optimal intake of micronutrients.
A good assortment of micronutrients vital for obtaining good muscle recovery.