Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
Smooth-riding shoes, soft enough for high-mileage training, yet firm enough for moderate stability. Gel-like midsoles tailor their cushioning to your specific weight, gait and running environment using BioMoGo DNA, which stays flexible under low impact and stiffens under high impact to provide support.
- Microfibre uppers include 3D Fit Print overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Engineered mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Internal support saddles offer a precise, secure fit.
- Full-length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- BioMoGo DNA foam disperses impact, and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbars create a smoother transition from the midstance phase to the propulsion phase.
- Segmented full-length Crash Pads cushion and stabilize your lay-downs for smooth transitions.
- HPR Plus outsoles offer long-wearing durability.
- Deep multidirectional V-grooves promote toe-off transitions for longer, increased flexibility.