Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15
Smooth-riding shoes, soft enough for high-mileage training, yet firm enough for moderate stability. The cushioning tailors itself to your specific weight, gait, and running environment with gel-like midsoles. Their highly viscous non-Newtonian fluid remains flexible under low impact, and stiffens under high impact to provide support.
- Uppers are microfibre combined with synthetic overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Internal support saddles for a precise, secure fit.
- Full length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbars create a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Shank-like DRB Accel devices enhance midfoot support while letting heels and forefeet retain independent movement.
- Segmented heel Crash Pads cushion and stabilize your lay-downs for smooth transitions.
- Outsoles are HPR Plus for durability.
- Multidirectional grooves promote toe-off transition for longer, increased flexibility.