Brooks Ariel 14
- The exterior and interior of the Brooks Ariel 14 use a moisture-wicking and breathable fabric in order to keep the foot cool and dry.
- A secure fit is given by the Internal Support Saddle.
- Runners appreciated the DNA mid-sole, which adapts to the natural stride of the wearer.
- The underfoot platform is durable and responsive, yet it’s made from environmentally friendly biodegradable materials.
- Excess pronation of the foot is also alleviated because of some dense mid-sole components.
- The testers appreciated the traction given by the protective outsole unit.
- Many runners noted that the premium price of this shoe was worth it because it has a lot of features and high quality technologies