Cushion the effects of long-distance trail running. Sole is thick under the forefoot for protection from rocks. BioMoGo foam puts lots of spring in your step, while the lug sole offers traction on the hills.
- Uppers are synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining.
- Integrated lace garage prevents snags.
- BioMoGo co-polymer foam disperses impact, and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Multiple pivot structures minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running on uneven terrain.
- Integrated gaiter tab at heel.
- Aggressive sticky rubber outsole features lugs with large surface area for uphill and downhill traction.
Midsole Drop: 4mm
Arch: Medium, High
Weight: 9.9oz / 280.7g