Brooks Cascadia 10
Tough and protective, to see you through many kilometres. The Cascadia 10 blends the features of a running shoe with the toughness of an off-road shoe to create a flexible yet supportive platform and smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Uppers are synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining.
- Closed-cell hydrophobic foam in tongue and heel prevents water absorption on wet trails.
- Protective overlay in toes and forefoot.
- Full-length sock liners.
- Midsoles have full-length S-257 Cushole materials, plus a gel-like fluid that stays flexible under low impact and strong under high impact for super-efficient cushioning.
- BioMoGo co-polymer foam disperses impact, and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Segmented caterpillar crash pad in the heels stabilize and smooth transitions.
- Pivot structures in the rear midfoot and forefoot minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running uneven terrain.
- Outsoles are a durable non-petroleum dispersed silica compound for traction.
- Lugs provides good hill traction with subtly beveled heel lugs to promote a neutral gait on heel strike.