Brooks Cascadia 14 (Women’s)
Stable and protective, this shoe will see you through many kilometres. The Cascadia 14 blends the features of a running shoe with the toughness of a light hiker to create a flexible yet supportive platform and smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Upper is synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining.
- Cordura Mud Guard encircles the shoe to protect from trail debris.
- Attachment points allow you to add gaiters for muddy or loose terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield under the forefoot protects from small stones and bumps on the trail.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole has dynamic cushioning and rebound that adapts to each runners unique style and weight.
- Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transfers.
- Pivot Post structures in the rear midfoot and forefoot minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running uneven terrain.
- TrailTrack sticky rubber outsole provides grip on wet or dry surfaces.
- Aggressive lugs provide good hill traction.