Brooks Launch 4
Springy, well-cushioned performance road shoes. These responsive runners ride the line between long-distance shoes and fast shoes for daily training. They have a fairly neutral platform for heel striking and seamless uppers with sockliners to hug your feet.
- Seamless uppers are 3D print for structure and a smooth wrapped fit.
- Air mesh with synthetic overlays and Engage sockliners help manage moisture.
- BioMoGo DNA co-polymer foam cushions and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Midsoles have full-length S-257 Cushole materials, for a cushy, flexible base.
- Segmented heel crash pads cushion and stabilize for smooth transitions.
- Midfoot transition zone for a fast heel to toe transition.
- Durable HPR Plus outsoles.
- Forefoot Cush Pod, with blown rubber for extra spring.
weight: 7.5 oz size 7