HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 5
A favourite, thanks to a light frame and streamlined features. The Clifton's early-stage rocker gives you a fluid take-off and efficient ride. The no-sew upper locks your foot in for support and protection. And the shock absorption and nimble sole carry you over concrete with a cloud-like floatiness.
- Upper is engineered mesh for a lightweight and supportive fit.
- Padded tongue increases protection and comfort.
- Moulded Ortholite sock liner provides cushioned support.
- Midsole uses full-length Hoka CMEVA for shock absorption and stable ride.
- Deep foot-frame allows the foot to sink into the midsole and adds stability.
- Shaped zone encourages a smooth, fast transition to forefoot.
- EVA outsole with high-abrasion rubber in wear areas for durability and traction.