Hoka Mach 4 (Women's)
The HOKA Mach 4 is a versatile lightweight trainer that offers high amounts of underfoot cushioning. Taking notes from shoes like the Carbon X, the Mach 4 is perfect for runners looking for something soft and responsive for logging the long miles.
What You'll Love
- Soft cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Responsive secondary foam makes every step feel more energetic
- A secure fit, thanks to the redesigned engineered mesh upper
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Mach 3, you will notice significant changes to this version. HOKA's new foam makes the Mach 4 softer and bouncier than previous iterations. Additionally, the redesigned midsole provides a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- A blend of foam underfoot gives the shoe a softer step in feel and a bouncier ride
- Redesigned Achilles tab reduces irritation
Weight: 6.8 oz. 192g
Stack Height: 27mm (heel) 22mm (toe)