Icebug Arcus BUGrip GTX (Men's)
Arcus is the name of a cloud formation and this is exactly what this shoe feels like, with its low weight and high cushion. It can withstand tough weather thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX® Invisible membrane. The membrane is integrated with the upper material, making it even softer and more comfortable than a traditional membrane bootie construction.
This shoe is for the user that wants to have extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward - giving a smooth stride. The midsole is made of compression molded EVA which enables a natural dual density where the forefoot has a higher density - giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. The BUGrip outsole has thirteen dynamic studs that provide reliable traction on all winter surfaces.
Key USP features:
- High cushioning and comfort
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- BUGrip outsole with 13 dynamic carbide steel studs
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- GORE-TEX® lining is Bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester/ Ortholite Hybrid®
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA
Weight: 13.85oz (size 10)
Stack Height: 44.45mm (heel) 19.05mm (toe)