IceBug Capra RB9X® ( Men's ) Unstudded
Materials have been carefully chosen with sustainability in mind in order to minimize climate impact. The durable upper is light, smooth and has a snug fit, still with a roomy toe box. Protective mudguard around the foot is a relief when running in harsh terrain. The upper and the removable insock both has a soft lining that gently embraces the foot. The Dual density midsole has a 7 mm drop and really hides some performance enhancing features, for instance a 360° rim providing torsional rigidity. As it is made of BUGforce EVA the midsole has excellent cushioning and rebound properties, which translates to a soft impact and energy return in the take off phase. As if this wasn’t enough a forefoot Rock Shield provides protection when stepping on sharp objects. The outsole has a unique pattern with multi-directional lugs for optimal control. The compound is the benchmark traction rubber RB9X that really excels at wet surfaces without compromising the durability.
For what: For the motivated trailrunner & skyrunner.
Why we made it: Capra is a running shoe for very technical trail. Developed together with Tove Alexandersson for skyrunning competition.
- RB9X® rubber compound.
- Outsole pattern with multi-directional lugs.
- Midsole with Rock Shield, 360° Dual density rim and BUGforce.
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Removable insole with lightweight EVA and 20% BLOOM® Foam, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
Weight: 19 oz
Stack Height: N/A 7mm drop
We Also Recommend
Skechers Performance GOrun Razor 3 Hyper (Uni)