New Balance Fresh Foam x Hierro v7 (Men's)
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for extreme traction
- Fresh Foam X cushioning
The Fresh Foam x Hierro v7 has a full-length Vibram Megagrip outsole that provides traction in extreme conditions. A Fresh Foam X midsole supplies ample cushioning for technical terrain and long days on the trail. The underfoot comfort is complemented by an engineered mesh upper that provides a solid lockdown. The New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro is a reliable running shoe that provides a lightweight, comfortable, and confident experience out on the trail.
- Fresh Foam X delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel, updated for additional compliance and cushioning.
- Vibram MegaGrip Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- Aggressive Lugs are multidirectional and deeper for improved traction in a variety of terrains.
- TPU-Coated Textile Upper helps to maintain high breathability while keeping debris out.
- Toe Protect is a thin layer of rubber printed to the upper that provides additional protection and durability for toes
- Bootie Construction delivers a soft, irritant-free wrap.
Weight: 235 grams (8.3 oz)
Offset: 8mm (28mm heel / 20mm fore foot)