Saucony Peregrine Ice + 3 (Men's)
The Saucony Peregrine ICE+ 3 is built to handle the slickest and wettest winter conditions.
The fan-favorite Peregrine gets some specialized enhancements for messy winter weather making it a trustworthy option for those running in the snow, slush, and anything in between. The Saucony Peregrine ICE+ 3 is made to run through any type of condition, especially in sloppy wintery weather. This shoe has everything that runners enjoyed in the normal Peregrine including the durable and responsive PWRRUN cushioning. The Peregrine ICE+ 3 also gives runners a Vibram Arctic Grip outsole that provides unmatched traction and grips nicely on any road or trail that might have been impacted by wintery conditions. Finished off with a weather-resistant upper that keeps runners confidently trekking through snow and slush, the Saucony Peregrine ICE+ 3 gives runners everything they need when heading into messy conditions.
What You'll Love
- Vibram Arctic Grip Technology for amazing great traction on wet and slippery conditions
- Resilient PWRRUNcushioning
- Weather Resistant Protective upper
- PWRRUN is a cushioning compound that distributes pressure for a smooth, responsive ride.
- Vibram Arctic Grip in high-contact areas for increased grip on icy terrain.
- IceTrek is designed with an aggressive pattern for flexibility and traction in cold weather conditions.
- Weather Resistant Upper is water-resistant and keeps your feet dry throughout your run.
- Panel-style midfoot holds the foot comfortably and securely in place.
- RUNDRY collar lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- Heel counter supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Rubberized toe tip enhances durability and protection.
Stack Height: 25mm (heel), 21mm (toe)
Weight: 10.6 oz